AngloWealth Shariah (Pty) Ltd. was established in 2013. The founder of AngloWealth Shariah (Pty) Ltd is a certified Shari'ah Advisor, Auditor and Islamic Professional Accountant as certified by the leading and governing authorities of AAOIFI (Bahrain).
Our commitment to rendering quality, client-centric services, assisted people in achieving their financial objectives. While we are based in KwaZulu Natal, our client-base extends throughout South Africa. Our framework of activities has earned us the trust and confidence of our shareholders.
To provide outstanding innovative ﬁnancial solutions that are tailored to meet the needs and values of our stakeholders, in accordance with faith based principles, paving the way for peace of heart and mind for all.
To be the preferred and trusted innovative ﬁnancial solutions provider, renowned for independent objectives and skills driven by our values.
From inception, our financial projections show phenomenal growth exceeding 1800 successful transactions / projects worth over R1 billion. The approximate rate of return we achieved was between *13% – 17% per annum*
*Note: The returns stated above are historical and not a projection of future returns.
Shariah Board Members
Mufti Muhammad Ashraf Qureshi
Senior lecturer at the Institute for Higher Islamic Studies; head of the Fatwa Department and a member of the Judicial Committee Jamiatul Ulama.
Moulana Shoayb Joosub
Moulana Shoayb Joosub is a graduate of AAOIFI
(Bahrain) and a certified Shariah Adviser & Auditor, Certified Islamic Professional Accountant, has a Bcom in applied Accounting & Auditing from UNISA and completed a 7 year Alim course in Islamic Studies.
ANGLOWEALTH SHARIAH INVESTMENTS
Features and Benefits of our Shariah Profit Share products are as follows:
- The products are approved by the Shariah Supervisory Board.
- The company engages in a diversified pool of Shariah-Compliant trading activities such as commodities, property and high valued assets.
- The client receives between 10% and 14% return per annum structured on Shariah principles.
- The company receives various types and categories of security, which are ring-fenced as security and guarantees for the clients.
- Securities include immovable property, movable property, Debtors' books, cessions, and pledge of shares as security and guarantee.
- Access to funds: The investment is liquid according to the investor's requirements whereby at termination, the funds are available.
- The client may request to receive monthly profit pay-outs.
- Minimum periods are: 6 months to 36 months.
- Minimum capital amount is R 50 000.00
- Clear copy of ID
- Proof of residence (Utility Bill) not older than three months
- 3 Months Bank statement
- Proof of Tax no. on a SARS letterhead
Please note that all FICA documents must be either original, or certified if it's a copy.
- 031 566 5201 IF. 086 575 1573
firstname.lastname@example.org I www.anglowealth.co.za
Suite 10 I Ridge 2 I 8 Richefond Circle Ridgeside I Umhlanga Rocks I 4320
This material is for your private information, and we are not soliciting any action based upon it. Terms and conditions contained herein are indicative only. The information contained in this communication does not constitute an offer, advertisement or solicitation for investment, financial or banking services. It is for informative purposes and is not intended to constitute advice in any form, including but not limited to investment, accounting, tax, legal or regulatory advice. The information therefore has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. The material is based upon information that we consider to be reliable. All illustrations, forecasts or hypothetical data are for illustrative purposes only and are not guaranteed. The sender accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of all or any part of this communication.
Anglowealth Shariah (PTY) Ltd is registered with the National Credit Regulator NCRCP7297